At Robb & Stucky, we believe that everyone should have the opportunity to create their own unique and stylish home. Shop with us and discover a wide range of stylish, timeless pieces that will help you transform your space. Our team of expert designers is here to help you find the perfect pieces to express your individuality and make your home stand out. Join us and be part of a company that is passionate about home design and create an incredible space that you can be proud of.
KEY ELEMENTS OF POSITION
The Furniture Showroom/Warehouse Associate is responsible for providing excellent customer service while working in a high-end furniture showroom, assisting customer with the selection and delivery of furniture, and maintaining the warehouse. As part of the team, the associate will work alongside our Visual Coordinator setting up the showroom with floor sets, hanging artwork, and placing down rugs. Ladders are used often. Heavy lifting (over 100lbs) and operating pallet jack and or, other material handling equipment is required.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assist customers with selection, purchase, and delivery of furniture in a retail showroom setting.
- Accurately process customer transactions and maintain records accordingly.
- Ensure the showroom is clean, organized, and properly stocked at all times.
- Receive, inspect, and store incoming shipments of furniture and supplies.
- Maintain inventory accuracy and perform physical counts of inventory.
- Perform ongoing cycle counts to ensure inventory accuracy.
- Accurately pick, pack, and ship customer orders in a timely manner.
- Maintain a safe and organized work environment.
- Operate pallet jack or other material handling equipment as needed.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent, preferred.
- Previous retail/warehouse experience, preferred.
Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, Health Reimbursement Account, 401(K) Matching, Vacation, Holiday and Personal Days.
Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug-Free Workplace