Interior Design Assistant
Job Title:Interior Design Assistant
Date Posted:October 5, 2021
Robb and Stucky Furniture and Interiors is seeking a part-time Interior Design Assistant in our Naples, FL showroom with experience in CAD, PowerPoint, Word, and Excel. This position will provide support to the interior designers, with duties including product and material research; maintaining fabrics and materials library, selecting FF&E, obtaining quotes, pricing, and estimates, vendor and client interaction, and assist in preparation for presentations and meetings. This is an excellent opportunity for new college graduates or those just starting out in their Interior Design career.
• Applicants should have a four-year degree in Interior Design.
• Ideal candidate is extremely organized and detail-oriented.
• Ability to multi-task and prioritize.
• Excellent communication and administrative skills required.
• Must have experience in CAD, PowerPoint, Word, and Excel.
• Valid Driver's License
Education: Bachelor's Degree in Interior Design Preferred
The wearing of a facial covering is required at this time.
Upload Your Resume
Upload your resume to apply for this position. The uploaded document should be in PDF format. Please include your name, email address and phone number.
file_uploadDrop files here...