Furniture Warehouse Associate (Full Time)
Job Title:Furniture Warehouse Associate (Full Time)
Location:Fort Myers, FL
Date Posted:April 16, 2021
Robb & Stucky is looking for a full-time Warehouse Associate for our warehouse in Fort Myers, FL. This individual is responsible for processing, checking, verifying, and inventorying materials received. Completes related documentation. Prepares items and finished goods for storage, delivery, and inventory levels. Moves items and finished goods to appropriate areas.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND BASIC DUTIES
1. Assists in the effective completion of assigned receiving and warehouse functions.
a. Unloads and/or loads merchandise off the delivery truck or trailer.
b. Checks delivery book for the correct number of pieces.
c. Ensures that all goods are appropriately packaged, labeled, and tagged before storage or delivery.
d. Moves materials and finished goods to production or storage areas.
e. Identifies, tracks, and resolves receiving errors or discrepancies.
2. Assists in the effective and timely completion of shipping functions.
a. Prepares finished goods shipments.
b. Ensures that outgoing orders and shipments are complete and correct.
c. Completes Delivery manifest daily.
3. Assists with Warehouse and receiving functions are completed in accordance with Company policies, procedures, and standards.
a. Follows safety and quality standards.
b. Meets deadlines.
4. Assumes responsibility for establishing and maintaining good communication, coordination and working relations with Company personnel and with management.
a. Keeps management informed of area activities and of any significant concerns. Identifies problems and provides suggestions.
b. Attends meetings as required.
5. Assumes responsibility for related duties as required or assigned.
a. Ensures that the work area is clean, secure, and well maintained.
b. Completes special projects as assigned.
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
Face masks and social distancing are required at this time.
EOE and Drug-Free Workplace