In Home Furniture Repair Technician
Job Title:In Home Furniture Repair Technician
Location:Fort Myers, FL
Date Posted:February 27, 2024
The Furniture Repair Technician effectively and efficiently completes repair work on defective or damaged products while providing customers with superior service. They will check on repair status, handle parts shipments and document all problems and repairs while maintaining the Company's professional image.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assumes responsibility for the timely and accurate repair of defective or damaged products
- Assumes responsibility for establishing and maintaining professional working relations with customers
- Administers appropriate repair methods for various product types
- Provides customers with superior service resulting in customer satisfaction
- Handles part shipments in a timely manner
- Documents all problem and repair requirements
- Assumes responsibility for establishing and maintaining effective working relations, communications and coordination with Company personnel and management
Skills and Qualifications:
- Minimum of 5 years of furniture repair & customer service experience
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Valid Driver's License
- Able to troubleshoot and repair products quickly
- High attention to detail
- Good communication skills
- Sensitive to customers needs
- Strong team player
Great BENEFITS: Medical, Dental, Vision, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, Flex Spending Accounts, Health Reimbursement Account, Life, 401k, PTO, and more!
Drug Free Workplace and Equal Opportunity Employer
Upload Your Resume
Upload your resume to apply for this position. The uploaded document should be in PDF format. Please include your name, email address and phone number.
file_uploadDrop files here...