Business Development Coordinator
Job Title:Business Development Coordinator
Location:Fort Myers, FL
Date Posted:April 5, 2019
Attention recent graduates in the Marketing, Communications, Business Administration, or Event Planning fields!
Robb & Stucky Furniture and Interiors is looking for a full time Business Development Coordinator for our corporate offices in Ft. Myers! The Business Development Coordinator is an entry level position, responsible for developing new business through multiple channels including; Realtor's, builders and developers. Developing and implementing design seminars as well as special events.
Duties & Responsibilities: Assist Director in planning and implementing strategies to reach sales projections, Participate in area association meetings and networking functions, Assist in planning and implementing major events and design seminars, Call on Realtor's and brokers to explain rewards program and solicit members, Receive and data entry Realtor referrals into computer system, Work with sales/design staff with follow up on referrals, Call on builders/ developers to explain our model program, Assist store manager and corporate with public relations, Produce and distribute Realtor Rewards Certificates, Plans, executes and markets private meetings, public seminars and off site events, Coordinates with outside companies and private groups to host events.
- Reliable transportation and valid driver’s license
- Flexible work schedule (some early mornings & late nights)
- Upcoming or recent graduate for Bachelor's Degree, preferably in business, marketing, event planning
Qualities & Skills:
- Self-motivated with a strong work ethic
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Articulate with excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Public speaking skills
- Event planning skill set
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Send in your resume today!
Drug Free Workplace and Equal Opportunity Employer.
Great BENEFITS: Medical, Dental, Vision, STD, LTD, FSA, HRA, Life, 401k, PTO, and more!
Job Type: Full-time