Job Title:General Manager
Date Posted:April 5, 2019
The General Manager position will be responsible for all sales/design operations and staffing. Ensures that personnel are adequately trained, efficient and effective. Develops and executes sales plans and goals designed to increase sales and profits and to minimize expenses. Responsible for the growth and profitability. Familiarity with sales and merchandising standards, policies and procedures, and competitive position.
- Assumes responsibility for the planning, development, and implementation of effective Company sales, design and marketing programs.
- Assumes responsibility for the effective performance of sales and design functions.
- Assumes responsibility for the effective administration of Sales and Design functions.
- Effectively supervises Sales and design personnel, ensuring optimal performance.
- Assumes responsibility for establishing and maintaining good business relations with customers, vendors, and trade professionals.
- Assumes responsibility for related duties as required or assigned.
Requirements: Familiarity with Company sales and merchandising standards, policies and procedures, and competitive position. Knowledge of the industry.
Great benefits include Medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401k, vacation, personal, holiday pay.
Drug Free Workplace and Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Type: Full-time