Business Office Representative
Job Title:Business Office Representative
Location:Boca Raton, FL
Date Posted:September 11, 2023
At Robb & Stucky, we believe that everyone should have the opportunity to create their own unique and stylish home. Shop with us and discover a wide range of stylish, timeless pieces that will help you transform your space. Our team of expert designers is here to help you find the perfect pieces to express your individuality and make your home stand out. Join us and be part of a company that is passionate about home design and create an incredible space that you can be proud of.
KEY ELEMENTS OF THE POSITION
The Business Office Representative is responsible for a variety of department clerical duties, support functions, answering phones, and greeting clients. Processes incoming sales and ensures sales slips are accurately entered. Sorts, copies, and distributes reports, documents, and files. Completes basic data entry and filing tasks. Provides miscellaneous assistance as required. Some weekends and holidays required. Candidate must project the Company's professional image. This position is full time and a we have a part time option as well - Tuesdays through Saturdays.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND BASIC DUTIES
- Assumes responsibility for the effective performance of all assigned clerical and support functions.
- Assists sales consultants and designers in entering all sales slips.
- Sorts, copies, and distributes reports, documents, and files.
- Assists with assigned photocopy tasks.
- As directed by the Operations Manager may collect payments and process credit cards for merchandise sold.
- Assumes responsibility for establishing and maintaining effective communication and coordination with area staff and management.
- Assists customers as needed.
- Keeps management informed of area activities and of any significant problems.
- Assumes responsibility for related duties as required or assigned.
- Assists with special projects as assigned.
- May provide relief to operator breaks and meal periods.
- Ensures that work area is clean, secure, and well maintained.
- Responsible for greeting customers and answering telephones ensures the sales/interior designer greets the client.
- Clerical support functions are performed accurately and timely.
- All money collected balances with sales slips.
- Good working relations exist with area staff. Assistance is provided as needed.
- Management is appropriately informed of area activities.
QUALIFICATIONS: Education/Certification: High school graduate or equivalent. Required Knowledge: Knowledge of basic Department structure and work and information flow.
Upload Your Resume
Upload your resume to apply for this position. The uploaded document should be in PDF format. Please include your name, email address and phone number.