Sales Manager (Full Time)
Job Title:Sales Manager (Full Time)
Date Posted:April 7, 2021
The Sales Manager is responsible for all sales operations, related administrative services, and support functions within an assigned Sales Area. This individual will manage, direct, and coordinate all area activities including sales, service, special events, and warehouse functions.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND BASIC DUTIES
- Ensures that personnel are efficient and effective.
- Maintains and promotes trade contacts and ensures that Company merchandising standards and sales promotions are properly executed.
- Develops and executes sales plans and goals designed to increase sales and profits and to minimize expenses.
- Responsible for the growth and development of sales and market share within an assigned Sales Area.
- Familiarity with Company sales and merchandising standards, policies and procedures, and competitive position.
- Knowledge of the industry.
If you think you have what it takes to be part of this growing company then we would love to hear from you. We place value on teamwork, a positive attitude, and ability to learn, along with personal motivation and drive. You must have the right combination to fit into this exceptionally progressive and driven company. You will work in an exciting environment with a company committed to your success!
Great BENEFITS include medical, dental, vision, life insurance, FSA, HRA, STD, LTD, 401k, vacation, personal, holiday pay, and more!
Drug-Free Workplace and Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Type: Full-time