Business Development Coordinator
Job Title:Business Development Coordinator
Date Posted:October 20, 2020
Robb & Stucky Furniture and Interiors is looking for a full-time Business Development Coordinator for our showroom in Sarasota, FL. The Business Development Coordinator is an entry-level position, responsible for developing new business through multiple channels including; Realtor's, builders, and developers. Developing and implementing design seminars as well as special events.
Duties & Responsibilities: Assist Director in planning and implementing strategies to reach sales projections, participate in area association meetings and networking functions, assist in planning and implementing major events and design seminars, call on realtor's and brokers to explain rewards program and solicit members, receive and data entry realtor referrals into the computer system, work with sales/design staff with follow up on referrals, call on builders/ developers to explain our model program, assist store manager and corporate with public relations, produce and distribute Realtor Rewards Certificates, plan, execute and market private meetings, public seminars and off-site events, coordinate with outside companies and private groups to host events.
- Reliable transportation and valid driver’s license
- Flexible work schedule (some early mornings & late nights)
- Upcoming or recent graduate for Bachelor's Degree, preferably in business, marketing, event planning
Qualities & Skills:
- Self-motivated with a strong work ethic
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Articulate with excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Public speaking skills
- Event planning skillset
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Send in your resume today!
Drug-Free Workplace and Equal Opportunity Employer.
Great BENEFITS: Medical, Dental, Vision, STD, LTD, FSA, HRA, Life, 401k, PTO, and more!
Job Type: Full-time
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
- 401(k) Matching
- Dental Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Discount
- Flexible Spending Account
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Referral Program
- Retirement Plan
- Vision Insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Commission Pay
Wearing a face covering is required at this time.
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- United States (Required)
- One location
Hours per week:
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Innovative -- innovative and risk-taking
- Aggressive -- competitive and growth-oriented
- Outcome-oriented -- results-focused with strong performance culture
- People-oriented -- supportive and fairness-focused
- Waiting period may apply