Interior Designer/Sales Consultant
Job Title:Interior Designer/Sales Consultant
Date Posted:September 11, 2023
At Robb & Stucky, we believe that everyone should have the opportunity to create their own unique and stylish home. Shop with us and discover a wide range of stylish, timeless pieces that will help you transform your space. Our team of expert designers is here to help you find the perfect pieces to express your individuality and make your home stand out. Join us and be part of a company that is passionate about home design and create an incredible space that you can be proud of.
KEY ELEMENTS OF THE POSITION
and Stucky Furniture and Interiors is seeking a creative and talented Interior
Designer/ Sales Consultant for our Naples showroom. The ideal candidate will
be responsible for conceptualizing and creating visually stunning and
functional interior design while developing a solid client base and pipeline
working with customers in our beautiful showrooms. The ideal candidate should
have a strong eye for detail and a firm understanding of the principles of
design, color and texture mingled with a sound professional sales background as
said candidate is responsible for processing sales transactions, returns,
special orders and will ensure that all necessary documentation is accurate and
complete. The Interior Designer/Sales Consultant should be a team player who
can, when necessary, provide both direction and mentorship to design assistants
as well as interact seamlessly with Management, Customer Service and Office
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND BASIC DUTIES
- Work one-on-one with customers who visit our well-appointed retail showrooms.
- Prepare design presentations on a
project basis, structured or unstructured, dependent on scope, through
visual media including but not limited to, fabric, finish, photos and
floor plans in house or digitally.
- Provide accurate measurements to our CAD Team for presentations, utilizes room planner program or CAD assistance on studio presentations to clients.
- Assume responsibility for efficiently handling sales functions.
- Effective completion of sales records and reports.
- Assume responsibility for establishing and maintaining good interpersonal relations with clients.
- Project a genuinely positive company image to the public.
- Bachelor’s degree in Interior Design or 2 to 4 years related experience and/or training or equivalent combination of education and experience in high-end furniture sales. ASID certification preferred.
- Strong organizational skills with exceptional attention to detail.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize.
- Excellent communication and administrative skills required.
- Experience/familiarity with CAD, and moderate proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Valid Driver License with a clean driving record and ability to provide personal transportation to customer homes for in-home appointments. Reliable transportation with verification of minimum state required car insurance is a requirement of position.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Solid math abilities.
BENEFITS: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, Health Reimbursement Account, 401(K) Matching, Holiday and Paid Time Off (PTO). Employee Discount and Reimbursement for ASID Professional Membership.
Upload Your Resume
Upload your resume to apply for this position. The uploaded document should be in PDF format. Please include your name, email address and phone number.