Business Office Assistant
Job Title:Business Office Assistant
Date Posted:February 17, 2022
The Business Office Assistant is responsible for a variety of department clerical duties, support functions, answering phones, and greeting clients. Processes incoming sales and ensures sales slips are accurately entered. Sorts, copies, and distributes reports, documents, and files. Completes basic data entry and filing tasks. Provides miscellaneous assistance as required. Some weekends and holidays required. Candidate must project the Company's professional image.
- Assumes responsibility for the effective performance of all assigned clerical and support functions.
- Assists sales consultants and designers in entering all sales slips.
- Sorts, copies, and distributes reports, documents, and files.
- Assists with assigned photocopy tasks.
- As directed by Business Office Supervisor may collect payments and process credit cards for merchandise sold.
- Assumes responsibility for establishing and maintaining effective communication and coordination with area staff and management.
- Assists customers as needed.
- Keeps management informed of area activities and of any significant problems.
- Assumes responsibility for related duties as required or assigned.
- Runs errands as requested.
- Assists with special projects as assigned.
- May provide relief to operator breaks and meal periods.
- Ensures that work area is clean, secure, and well maintained.
- Responsible for greeting customers and answering telephones ensures the sales/interior designer greets the client.
- Clerical support functions are performed accurately and timely.
- All money collected balances with sales slips.
- Good working relations exist with area staff. Assistance is provided as needed.
- Management is appropriately informed of area activities.
QUALIFICATIONS: Education/Certification: High school graduate or equivalent. Required Knowledge: Knowledge of basic Department structure and work and information flow.
Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace
Upload Your Resume
Upload your resume to apply for this position. The uploaded document should be in PDF format. Please include your name, email address and phone number.